Opening

 Hey blog,


I have started to film my project. I decided to have my dad be a big part of my opening. I want the suspense of me and him possibly being separated because I am getting drafted into the war. I will be the main character so, I and my dad will take turns filming. I will start filming tomorrow and hope to finish filming by the end of the week. I will update you guys with video clips later this week. I am going to colorado for spring break, so I'm gonna get some cool shots that I really believe will represent how close I and my father are in this opening. The mountain terrain will also add an eerie feeling to my opening.

Come on! Now that adds another element and gets the audience involved. The idea of a father and son trip will make it seem like we're the only people in the world. And the drama of getting the newsletter that says I'm getting drafted into the world will make the audience want more. Ok, that's it for my blog, see you tomorrow!

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/beautiful-landscape-snow-mountains-night-260nw-735602818.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revamp

Final