Transition

Hello Blog1

 We have finished our music video project and are now transitioning to our portfolio projects. 

This is an exciting part of the class as I have always been passionate about blogging and editing my very own film opening. I am thinking of what my film opening should be about and right now I'm between an opening about a young man getting drafted into the military, or a film opening showing a sports player. I will be trying to get the rights to have the song, "you make my dreams come true" in my music video. I believe that this will be a good attention-getting device as it is such a catchy song.  

I have been brainstorming about the genre for my film opening and came to the conclusion that I want to do something different than other people and that's why I'm choosing comedy or drama. I'm kinda leaning more towards comedy as it relates to my personality more and I will just be able to flow ideas.

Bye blog! Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revamp

Final

Opening